Do Hard Things: A Teenage Rebellion Against Low Expectations
(Hardback - Apr 2008)
$15.83 - Online Price
$17.99 - Retail Price
You save: $2.16 (12 %)
Most people don't expect you to understand what we're going to tell you in this book. And even if you understand, they don't expect you to care. And even if you care, they don't expect you to do anything about it. And even if you do something about it, they don't expect it to last. We do. - Alex and Brett
A generation stands on the brink of a "rebelution"
"Do Hard Things" is the Harris twins' revolutionary message in its purest and most compelling form, giving readers a tangible glimpse of what is possible for teens who actively resist cultural lies that limit their potential.
Combating the idea of adolescence as a vacation from responsibility, the authors weave together biblical insights, history, and modern examples to redefine the teen years as the launching pad of life. Then they map out five powerful ways teens can respond for personal and social change.
Written by teens for teens, "Do Hard Things" is packed with humorous personal anecdotes, practical examples, and stories of real-life rebelutionaries in action. This rallying cry from the heart of an already-happening teen revolution challenges a generation to lay claim to a brighter future, starting today.
--A new introduction from the authors, "Looking Back, Looking Ahead"
--Questions (and Stories) To Get You Started
--A list of 100 Hard Things to help inspire you
--A study guide for personal or group use
- SKU: 9781601421128
- SKU10: 1601421125
- Title: Do Hard Things: A Teenage Rebellion Against Low Expectations
- Qty Remaining Online: 96
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2008
- Pages: 241
- Age Range: 12 - UP
- Grade Level: 7th Grade thru Up
- Weight lbs: 0.95
- Dimensions: 8.10" L x 4.90" W x 1.10" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Ikids, Dust Cover, Bibliography
- Themes: Topical | Teen; Theometrics | Evangelical; Theometrics | Mainline;
- Category: YOUTH MINISTRY
- Subject: Christian Education - Children & Youth