(Paperback - Oct 2012)
$13.19 - Online Price
$14.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.80 (12 %)
Twenty-nine-year-old Lisa Newberry can barely make it through the day. Suddenly widowed and a survivor of a near-fatal attack, she is wracked with grief and despair. Then she hears of a medical trial for a tiny brain chip that emits electrical pulses to heal severe depression. At rope's end, Lisa offers herself as a candidate.
When she receives her letter of acceptance for the trial, Lisa is at first hopeful. But--"brain surgery." Can she really go through with that? What if she receives only the placebo?
What if something far worse goes wrong?
Written in the relentless style for which Brandilyn Collins is known, Double Blind is a psychological thriller with mind-bending twists. Lisa faces choices that drive her to the brink, and one wrong move could cost the lives of many.
- SKU: 9781433671647
- SKU10: 1433671646
- Title: Double Blind
- Qty Remaining Online: 3
- Publisher: B&H Publishing Group
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2012
- Pages: 328
- Weight lbs: 0.80
- Dimensions: 8.30" L x 5.50" W x 1.00" H
- Features: Price on Product
- Awards: 2013 Christian Retailing's Best (Winner - Mystery/Suspense)
- Category: FICTION, CHRISTIAN
- Subject: Christian - Suspense