Eats with Sinners: Reaching Hungry People Like Jesus Did
(Paperback - 2009)
Not currently available online.
In Jesus' day, eating with someone acknowledged that person as an equal. Religious leaders considered it unthinkable for a Jewish teacher to eat with common people. But Jesus cared more about saving souls than saving face.
So who are you eating with? Eats with Sinners introduces a biblical model for evangelism--building relationships like Jesus did, one meal (or cup of coffee) at a time.
- Each of 13 chapters concludes with a "Meal Plan," which contains questions and directives designed to give individual readers or small group members the opportunity for personal reflection and practical application of the principles outlined in each chapter.
- Fun sidebars scattered throughout the book feature recipes, meal traditions in Jesus' day, and case studies.
- SKU: 9780784723180
- SKU10: 0784723184
- Title: Eats with Sinners: Reaching Hungry People Like Jesus Did
- Publisher: Standard Publishing Company
- Date Published: Nov 2009
- Pages: 222
- Weight lbs: 0.69
- Dimensions: 8.43" L x 5.60" W x 0.54" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Bibliography
- Category: LIFE & TEACHINGS OF JESUS
- Subject: Christian Life - Personal Growth