Effective Marriage Counseling: The His Needs, Her Needs Guide to Helping Couples
(Hardback - Feb 2010)
$17.60 - Online Price
$20.00 - Retail Price
You save: $2.40 (12 %)
Not currently available online.
Dr. Willard F. Harley, Jr. has spent the past thirty-some years developing and fine-tuning a comprehensive marriage counseling program that has helped more than a million couples--through both his private counseling and his books. In this new resource, Dr. Harley walks pastors and counselors through that program, equipping them for the kind of marital coaching he's been doing for decades.
Beginning with an introduction to core concepts such as the Love Bank, and progressing through specific counseling steps, "Effective Marriage Counseling" offers readers a comprehensive overview of the tools and techniques that have brought Dr. Harley counseling success--and prepares readers to achieve the same kind of success in their own counseling practice. Pastors and counselors will welcome this incredible collection of proven techniques.
- SKU: 9780800719456
- SKU10: 080071945X
- Title: Effective Marriage Counseling: The His Needs, Her Needs Guide to Helping Couples
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- Date Published: Feb 2010
- Pages: 188
- Weight lbs: 0.85
- Dimensions: 9.00" L x 6.10" W x 0.80" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Index, Dust Cover, Bibliography
- Themes: Topical | Family;
- Category: LOVE & MARRIAGE
- Subject: Christian Life - Love & Marriage