Encouragement for the Broken-Hearted Parent
(Novelty - 2003)
In this 31-day devotional, discover the hope your heart longs for and the truth your soul needs as you pray and wait for God to bring your children back to you and to Himself.
- Find refreshment and hope as you connect with your Heavenly Father.
- Provide a shield of prayer for your child using the daily prayer guide.
- Use the communication exercises to understand your teen better.
- Establish clear boundaries with step-by-step instructions for writing a contract for your child.
- Learn practical advice about prodigals from Tom Bisset's book, Why Christian Kids Leave the Faith.
- SKU: 9781572292246
- SKU10: 1572292245
- Title: Encouragement for the Broken-Hearted Parent
- Series: Parenting
- Qty Remaining Online: 2
- Publisher: Family Life Publishing
- Date Published: Feb 2003
- Pages: 62
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.25
- Dimensions: 8.66" L x 5.54" W x 0.26" H
- Features: Illustrated, Bibliography
- Themes: Topical | Family; Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Inspirational
Also in "Parenting" Series