Enemies of the Heart: Breaking Free from the Four Emotions That Control You
(Paperback - Jun 2011)
$13.19 - Online Price
$14.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.80 (12 %)
Break free from the destructive power of guilt, anger, greed, and jealousy.
Divorce. Job loss. Estrangement from family members. Broken friendships.
The difficult circumstances you are dealing with today are likely being fed by one of four emotional forces that compels you to act in undesirable ways, sometimes even against your will.
Andy Stanley explores each of these destructive forces--guilt, anger, greed, and jealousy--and how they infiltrate your life and damage your relationships. He says that, left unchallenged they have the power to destroy your home, your career, and your friendships.
In "Enemies of the Heart," Andy offers practical, biblical direction to help you fight back, to take charge of those feelings that mysteriously control you, and to restore your broken relationships.
Includes a six-week discussion guide--a valuable resource for small groups
Previously released as "It Came from Within"
- SKU: 9781601421456
- SKU10: 1601421451
- Title: Enemies of the Heart: Breaking Free from the Four Emotions That Control You
- Qty Remaining Online: 50
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Release Date: Jun 21, 2011
- Pages: 218
- Weight lbs: 0.45
- Dimensions: 8.00" L x 5.20" W x 0.60" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - Personal Growth