Josh McDowell, bestselling author and one of the most recognized Christian apologists, teams up with researcher Bill Wilson in this classic apologetics book, now with a new title, new cover, and new opportunity to connect with readers.
This accessible resource explores historical evidence about Jesus so seekers, skeptics, and Christians can understand more about Christ, His claims, His impact, and the evidence for His life. Revealing material includes:
- surprising information from ancient secular writings about Jesus
- insights and errors from the post-apostolic writers
- how to test the New Testament evidence and material outside of the gospels
- details of the geography, culture, and other religions at the time of Christ
- findings about Jesus' miracles, death, resurrection, and identity
Packed with fascinating, relevant, and intriguing information about Christ and His purpose, this is an ideal resource for individuals, groups, churches, as well as personal and academic libraries.