Father Fiction: Chapters for a Fatherless Generation
(Paperback - Feb 2011)
$13.19 - Online Price
$14.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.80 (12 %)
CHAPTERS FOR A FATHERLESS GENERATION
With honest humor and raw self-revelation, bestselling author Donald Miller tells the story of growing up without a father and openly talks about the issues that befall the fatherless generation. Raw and candid, Miller moves from self-pity and brokenness to hope and strength, highlighting a path for millions who are floundering in an age without positive male role models.
Speaking to both men and women who grew up without a father--whether that father was physically absent or just emotionally aloof--this story of longing and ultimate hope will be a source of strength. Single moms and those whose spouses grew up in fatherless homes will find new understanding of those they love as they travel along this literary journey.
This is a story of hope and promise. And if you let it, Donald Miller's journey will be an informal guide to pulling the rotted beams out from our foundations and replacing them with something upon which we can build our lives.
- SKU: 9781439190531
- SKU10: 1439190534
- Title: Father Fiction: Chapters for a Fatherless Generation
- Qty Remaining Online: 9
- Publisher: Howard Books
- Release Date: Feb 08, 2011
- Pages: 198
- Weight lbs: 0.42
- Dimensions: 8.40" L x 5.60" W x 0.58" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian
- Themes: Sex & Gender | Masculine; Topical | Family;
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Christian Life - Family