Fighting For David: An Inspiring True Story of Stubborn Love, Faith, and Hope After Severe Traumatic Brain Injury.
(ePUB - 2012)
Not currently available online.
After a terrible motorcycle accident, doctors told Leone Nunley that her son David was in a "persistent coma and vegetative state"-the same diagnosis faced by Terri Schiavo's family. "Fighting for David" is the story of Leone's courageous battle for David's life and his family's fight to help him overcome many of his disabilities. (Remarkably, David can now speak, walk with the aid of a walker, and with the help of a caregiver, live in his own home.) After witnessing this amazing-if less-than-perfect-outcome, Leone is uniquely qualified to help readers understand why even "imperfect" life has value and why faith and persistence can be more powerful than a doctor's diagnosis.
- SKU: 2370004685465
- Title: Fighting For David: An Inspiring True Story of Stubborn Love, Faith, and Hope After Severe Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Publisher: WinePress Publishing
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2012
- Edition: #1
- Pages: 240
- Category: BIOGRAPHY/BIOGRAPHICAL
- Subject: Medical - General