Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook: 700 Great Slow Cooker Recipes
(Spiral - May 2010)
$16.68 - Online Price
$18.95 - Retail Price
You save: $2.27 (12 %)
Not currently available online.
One of the bestselling slow-cooker cookbooks of all time, with more than 5 million copies sold, this collection of 700 recipes gives you everything you need to prepare outstanding breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, plus appetizers and desserts. The must-have slow-cooker cookbook.
Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook -- that knock-it-out-of-the park, slow-cooker cookbook -- is back in a REVISED and UPDATED form. The book has already sold more than 5 million copies, so we didn't want to spoil it
We have only added a few enhancements to this original cookbook in the wildly claimed Fix-It and Forget-It cookbook series:
1. Brand New: 100 new recipes for slow cookers.
2. Brand New: "Prep Time," "Cooking Time," and "Ideal Slow-Cooker Size" are included for each recipe.
3. Brand New: 4 pages of basic and very helpful "Extra Information": "Substitute Ingredients for When You're in a Pinch" "Equivalent Measurements" "Kitchen Tools and Equipment You May Have Overlooked" "Assumptions about Ingredients in Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook, Revised and Updated"
4. Brand New: 1 page of "Tips for Using Your Slow Cooker: A Friendly, Year-Round Appliance."
5. Brand New: Additional tips and tricks for making the most of your slow cooker, spread throughout the book.
6. Brand New: A second color--a rich purple--for recipe titles, contributors' names and addresses, the words "Tip" and "Variation," and the numbered instruction steps.
7. Brand New: The drawings on the opening pages of chapters and the spot illustrations throughout.
8. Brand New: 1 page of tip-in color, right inside the front cover.
9. Brand New: 2 pages of review excerpts to position the original book's success, immediately following the tipin page of color.
10. Revised: An improved Index
11. Revised: A personal Introduction to the book by author Phyllis Pellman Good.
12. Revised: Good's personal comments and voice throughout the recipes.
We've learned a lot since the original Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook first quietly appeared. Now you and your customers can benefit with this new edition of the beloved favorite -- Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook REVISED and UPDATED
- SKU: 9781561486861
- SKU10: 1561486868
- Title: Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook: 700 Great Slow Cooker Recipes
- Series: Fix-It and Forget-It (Paperback)
- Publisher: Good Books
- Date Published: May 2010
- Pages: 284
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 1.02
- Dimensions: 9.02" L x 7.58" W x 0.76" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Index, Illustrated
- Subject: Methods - Slow Cooking
Also in "Fix-It and Forget-It (Paperback)" Series