For Men Only Discussion Guide: A Companion to the Bestseller about the Inner Lives of Women
(Paperback - Sep 2007)
Not currently available online.
Yes, guys, you can learn to read her mind
Who would have guessed? Through the surprising revelations in the best-seller "For Men Only," countless men are realizing that they can indeed understand their wife or girlfriend. This companion book guides men on the next step of the journey. You'll not only learn how to apply those discoveries to your individual relationship, but you'll actually develop the skill of "reading her mind" - or at least reducing your confusion.
Designed to work both as a small-group discussion guide and as a tool for gaining personal insights, this guy-friendly resource addresses the key issues that impact every marriage and offers practical ideas for simple changes that can make a huge difference. Questions, key reminders, and case studies that have been field-tested by several men's groups will help you understand what your wife or girlfriend is really thinking and how to make her happy. (Which will make you happy.)
Whether you use this guide on your own, as a discussion handbook, or as a conversation starter with the woman in your life, you'll find it an invaluable resource in your quest to cut through the confusion and give her what she really wants and needs from you.
- SKU: 9781590529898
- SKU10: 1590529898
- Title: For Men Only Discussion Guide: A Companion to the Bestseller about the Inner Lives of Women
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Release Date: Sep 18, 2007
- Pages: 74
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.21
- Dimensions: 8.22" L x 5.58" W x 0.22" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Illustrated
- Themes: Sex & Gender | Masculine; Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: MEN
- Subject: Christian Life - Men's Issues