Foundations of Church Administration: Professional Tools for Church Leadership
(Paperback - Jun 2010)
Not currently available online.
Church leadership is a demanding and challenging role. There are many responsibilities involved in leading a church, which can be difficult to maneuver without the proper tools and resources.Written with Bible-based truths and helpful insights, Foundations of Church Administration is both an exploration of those responsibilities and a practical guide to navigating through them. Each chapter is authored by a notable expert in the field who, with sound experience and effective steps, helps church leaders efficiently succeed in the many facets of their responsibilities.In this honest exploration, church leaders will find a new perspective on church administration that will help them dig deeper and develop a long-lasting and effective practice of leading and administrating a church.
- SKU: 9780834125216
- SKU10: 0834125218
- Title: Foundations of Church Administration: Professional Tools for Church Leadership
- Publisher: Beacon Hill Press
- Date Published: Jun 2010
- Pages: 333
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 1.20
- Dimensions: 8.90" L x 5.90" W x 0.80" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Illustrated
- Category: CHURCH ADMINISTRATION
- Subject: Christian Church - Church Administration