Free Yourself Be Yourself: Find the Power to Escape Your Past
(Paperback - Apr 2010)
$13.19 - Online Price
$14.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.80 (12 %)
ISN'T IT TIME YOU SHED PERFORMANCE-BASED LIVING?
When Alas Wright's childhood family collapsed, he took the blame. As a wounded fourth grader, Alan secretly wondered, "What's wrong with me? How can I become loveable again? "Unconsciously, he made the most devastating--and common--of vows: "I'll do whatever it takes to be loved."
Excelling in sports, earning straight A's, and well-liked by everyone--except himself--Alan had made a childhood commitment to performance-based living, which led to a series of grown-up problems.
Hyper-sensitivity: Why am I so bothered by every criticism?
Self-Doubt: Why do I always question my abilities and motives?
People pleasing: Why do I have a hard time saying no or facing conflict?
Fear of failure: Why do I feel like I have to be perfect?
Self-sabotage: Why can't I celebrate my gifts and accept God's blessings?
Laugh, cry, struggle, relate, and be set free as Alan Wright invites you to discover his simple solution--how to release your pride and shame to Jesus, banish fear, and accept unconditional love and acceptance to live as you were meant to live.
- SKU: 9781601422767
- SKU10: 1601422768
- Title: Free Yourself Be Yourself: Find the Power to Escape Your Past
- Qty Remaining Online: 2
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Release Date: Apr 13, 2010
- Pages: 238
- Weight lbs: 0.43
- Dimensions: 8.02" L x 5.23" W x 0.66" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Bibliography
- Themes: Topical | Self-Esteem;
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - General