Freed-Up Financial Living Participant's Workbook: How to Get There Using Biblical Principles (Workbook)
(Paperback - 2008)
Not currently available online.
The inclusive six-session curriculum outlines biblical essentials on earning, giving, saving, spending, and reducing debt, while providing practical tips to help participants achieve their own financial, personal, and spiritual goals--whether you're working with small groups, individuals, or in larger group settings.
With updated participant materials, dramas, and teaching, Freed-Up Financial Living combines encouraging, grace-filled delivery with the right balance of biblical principles and practical application that will revitalize your approach to stewardship.
Inject new life into your entire church ministry as you provide a tested platform from which people's finances can be radically transformed. Geared for small group settings, the material easily adapts to seminars or individual use. Individual Participant's Guides can be reordered as needed to introduce solid, biblical stewardship principles to a brand-new audience.
- SKU: 9780744196375
- SKU10: 074419637X
- Title: Freed-Up Financial Living Participant's Workbook: How to Get There Using Biblical Principles
- Series: Good Sense
- Publisher: NavPress Publishing Group
- Date Published: Oct 2008
- Edition Description: Workbook
- Pages: 176
- Weight lbs: 1.10
- Dimensions: 10.70" L x 8.40" W x 0.60" H
- Features: Price on Product
- Category: FINANCE AND CAREER
- Subject: Christian Life - Stewardship & Giving
Also in "Good Sense" Series