From Hurting to Happy: Transforming Your Life After Loss
(Paperback - Jul 2002)
Not currently available online.
Move Beyond the Grief and Pain of Loss to Rediscover Joy Barbara Bartocci has been widowed, divorced, fired from a job, lost both of her parents at a young age, and raised three children with special needs. With each loss--because she had to--she got beyond her grief and went on with living. In this comforting, encouraging, believable book she weaves her own story and those of many others to create a rich and inspiring tapestry of people who have grown through loss and found joy on the other side. The ten chapters gather together stories that describe different kinds of good-byes and how we can find our way through them. Each story is accompanied by "A helping hand, " section that offers practical and proven ways to acknowledge and grow through life's many good-byes.
- SKU: 9781893732544
- SKU10: 1893732541
- Title: From Hurting to Happy: Transforming Your Life After Loss
- Publisher: Sorin Books
- Date Published: Jul 2002
- Pages: 159
- Weight lbs: 0.51
- Dimensions: 8.48" L x 5.56" W x 0.39" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Bibliography
- Themes: Topical | Death/Dying; Theometrics | Catholic; Theometrics | Mainline;
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Death, Grief, Bereavement