From Tyndale to Madison: How the Death of an English Martyr Led to the American Bill of Rights
(Hardback - Jul 2007)
Not currently available online.
Farris traces the intricate history of religious freedom and its heroes across centuries and continents in this fascinating tale of the true heroes of liberty. Part chronicle of religious movement, part history book, details span from the translation work of William Tyndale and the court intrigues of Henry VIII and Thomas More, to Madison, Henry, and Jefferson's fight to create the Bill of Rights. The spread of Reformation is also detailed through the eyes of Martin Luther, John Knox, and John Calvinin some of their own words. Farris details the stories of those who made great sacrifices for freedom and inalienable rights--including the freedom of religion.
- SKU: 9780805426113
- SKU10: 0805426116
- Title: From Tyndale to Madison: How the Death of an English Martyr Led to the American Bill of Rights
- Publisher: B&H Publishing Group
- Date Published: Jul 2007
- Pages: 491
- Weight lbs: 1.77
- Dimensions: 9.04" L x 6.57" W x 1.60" H
- Features: Price on Product, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: CHURCH HISTORY
- Subject: Christianity - History - General