Genesis Thru Numbers: Where Do We Come From?
(Paperback - Feb 2009)
Here's an accessible reference that aids personal Bible study or Sunday school preparation-the QuickNotes Simplified Bible Commentary, designed for the everyday Christian, not the scholar. The sixth volume to release in the 12-volume set covers Genesis through Numbers, and gives you section-by-section commentary on the flow and theme of each book, as well as historical and literary context for each. Major interpretations are presented for controversial passages and topics. Puzzling passages and Bible practices are explained, and charts and diagrams further aid your understanding. "Take Home" segments provide a practical application for each passage.
- SKU: 9781597897679
- SKU10: 1597897671
- Title: Genesis Thru Numbers: Where Do We Come From?
- Series: Quicknotes: Simplified Bible Commentary
- Qty Remaining Online: 2
- Publisher: Barbour Publishing
- Date Published: Feb 2009
- Pages: 236
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.55
- Dimensions: 8.00" L x 5.20" W x 0.60" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Maps, Illustrated
- Category: REFERENCE BOOKS
- Subject: Biblical Reference - General
Also in "Quicknotes: Simplified Bible Commentary" Series