Girls with Swords: How to Carry Your Cross Like a Hero
(ePUB - Feb 2013)
Not currently available online.
What if you discovered you have been entrusted with an invisible, invincible, and incorruptible weapon? Would you use it? Move beyond only study and begin to wield the Word of God
"If you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one "
If there ever was a time for women to be armed, it's now.
Yet the Word of God is a sword we often are more comfortable studying than wielding. It's time we give girls swords and watch them connect heaven to earth. Worldwide, women are the targets of prejudice, sex trafficking, abuse, and even gendercide. Lisa Bevere writes that these attacks say more about who women might be in the future than who they have been in the past. In "Girls with Swords" she explains a spiritual enemy is seeking to disarm women on every level. It's time women become the heroes God created them to be and stand--courageous, discerning, forgiving, and wise.
Creatively forging the imagery of swords, the Word of God, and the Cross, "Girls with Swords" will teach you:
- How to speak the language of heaven on earth
- What it means to intercede
- What it means to carry your cross
- What it means to be discerning
- How to disarm the enemy
- Why women are the enemy's target--and why God needs them to be heroes
It's time to take up your sword and be a hero.
- SKU: 9780307457837
- SKU10: 0307457834
- Title: Girls with Swords: How to Carry Your Cross Like a Hero
- Publisher: Waterbrook Press
- Release Date: Feb 12, 2013
- Edition: #1
- Pages: 240
- Category: SPIRITUALITY
- Subject: Christian Life - General