Go Away, Dark Night
(ePUB - Apr 2009)
Nobody Needs to be afraid of the dark.
Poor Griffin. Every night when he turns out the lights, his room turns as black as a starless sky. He tries to be brave, but his toes curl up and his hands grow cold and his heart beats fast and his legs turn to jelly.
Can someone take away the shakes and the shivers and the quakes and the quivers? Is there anybody big enough to keep him safe?
Tenderly written to help calm children's fears, this delightfully illustrated tale reassures children that they are not alone in feeling afraid of the dark and offers them this comforting promise: "God's perfect love takes away fear" (1 John 4:18).
- SKU: 9787770664502
- SKU10: 7770664500
- Title: Go Away, Dark Night
- Publisher: Waterbrook Press
- Release Date: Apr 23, 2009
- Age Range: 3 - 8
- Grade Level: Preschool thru 3rd Grade
- Category: PICTURE BOOKS, CHRISTIAN
- Subject: Bedtime & Dreams