Go Big with Small Groups: Eleven Steps to an Explosive Small Group Ministry
(Paperback - 2007)
Not currently available online.
Most churches that begin small groups find that within a couple of years two things happen - the number of small groups has dwindled in size and few if any of them have birthed other small groups. So, the only way most churches keep small groups going is by reinventing them over and over, usually with the same people. The authors of this book know God has much more in store for these churches. Bill Easum and John Atkinson have both led congregations in which small group ministry proved crucial to the church s growth. Both know the pitfalls that endanger all attempts to center a congregation s life around small groups. More importantly, they understand how to make small groups growing, self-reproducing centers of Christian discipleship.
- SKU: 9780687491353
- SKU10: 0687491355
- Title: Go Big with Small Groups: Eleven Steps to an Explosive Small Group Ministry
- Publisher: Abingdon Press
- Date Published: Feb 2007
- Pages: 122
- Weight lbs: 0.43
- Dimensions: 8.50" L x 5.56" W x 0.38" H
- Features: Table of Contents
- Themes: Theometrics | Mainline; Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: CHURCH LIFE
- Subject: Christian Ministry - Missions