God Gave Us Love
(Hardback - Sep 2009)
$9.67 - Online Price
$10.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.32 (12 %)
As Little Cub and Grampa Bear's fishing adventure is interrupted by mischievous otters, the young polar bear begins to question why we must love others. even the seemingly unlovable.
In answering her questions, Grampa Bear gives tender explanations that teach Little Cub about the different kinds of love that is shared between families, friends, and mamas and papas. Grampa explains that all these kinds of love come from God and that it is important to love others because.
"Any time we show love, Little Cub, we're sharing a bit of his love."
This sweet tale will warm the hearts of young children as they learn about all the different sorts of love, while the gentle explanations of each provide a valuable opportunity to encourage children to share with others a "God-sized love."
- SKU: 9781400074471
- SKU10: 1400074479
- Title: God Gave Us Love
- Series: God Gave Us...
- Qty Remaining Online: 51
- Publisher: Waterbrook Press
- Release Date: Sep 15, 2009
- Pages: 32
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 2 - 4
- Grade Level: Preschool
- Weight lbs: 0.59
- Dimensions: 8.78" L x 8.74" W x 0.28" H
- Features: Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Illustrated, Ikids
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Theometrics | Mainline; Topical | Family;
- Category: PICTURE BOOKS, CHRISTIAN
- Subject: Religious - Christian - Emotions & Feelings
Also in "God Gave Us..." Series