God Gave Us Two
(Hardback - Sep 2001)
$9.67 - Online Price
$10.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.32 (12 %)
Now that Mama polar bear has another baby in her tummy, Little Cub is bursting with curiosity. "Why do we need a new baby?" she asks. "If we don't like the new baby, can we send it back?"
"Will you forget me when the new baby comes?"
Gently and lovingly, Mama and Papa assure their firstborn that the new baby is a gift from God they want very much, just as Little Cub was-and still "is."
"God gave us you. Now he's given us two "
The winsome sequel to "God Gave Us You, God Gave Us Two" playfully affirms a child's uniqueness and place in the family and helps little ones accept, appreciate, and love their new siblings.
- SKU: 9781578565078
- SKU10: 1578565073
- Title: God Gave Us Two
- Qty Remaining Online: 25
- Publisher: Waterbrook Press
- Date Published: Sep 2001
- Pages: 40
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 3 - 7
- Grade Level: Preschool thru 2nd Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.59
- Dimensions: 8.92" L x 8.64" W x 0.30" H
- Features: Price on Product, Illustrated, Ikids
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: PICTURE BOOKS, CHRISTIAN
- Subject: Family - New Baby