God Girl: Becoming the Woman You're Meant to Be
(Hardback - Oct 2009)
$13.19 - Online Price
$14.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.80 (12 %)
Music, sports, entertainment, and politics--from Hollywood to Washington there are prominent women making a mark on the world today. And a media-rich society chronicles their every move for fans to follow. But what does it mean to be a girl who follows God and not just the latest popular public figures? In God Girl, bestselling author and teen mentor Hayley DiMarco will help girls make sense of it all as she points them to who they are, who they are becoming, and who God made them to be.
"God Girl" will help girls know what it means to be a woman of God in every area of life--with their thoughts, in their actions, and as they make daily choices about friends, fashion, faith, and everything in between. It's sure to be an instant classic.
- SKU: 9780800719401
- SKU10: 0800719409
- Title: God Girl: Becoming the Woman You're Meant to Be
- Qty Remaining Online: 32
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- Date Published: Oct 2009
- Pages: 172
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 13 - 18
- Grade Level: 8th Grade thru College Freshman
- Weight lbs: 0.70
- Dimensions: 8.10" L x 5.60" W x 0.60" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Illustrated, Ikids
- Awards: 2011 Christian Book Award (Finalist - Nonfiction)
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Religious - Christian - General
NOTE: Related content on this page may not be applicable to all formats of this product.