Bestselling author and popular speaker Thelma Wells uses her dynamic personality and no-nonsense approach to encourage women and help them deal with their anger. Although God-given, when ignited anger can destroy relationships, cause job loss, ruin health, result in violence, split churches, and more. From wisdom based on God's Word, readers will discover.
- the good, the bad, the ugly about anger
- signs of anger
- causes of anger
- best methods for handling anger
- keys to recognizing when anger is legitimate
- facts and fallacies of anger management
- benefits of healthy anger
Candidly sharing how anger almost destroyed her life, Thelma shows readers how to break its chains and find freedom in Jesus Christ.