God Guy: Becoming the Man You're Meant to Be
(Hardback - Oct 2009)
$13.19 - Online Price
$14.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.80 (12 %)
For more than half a decade, Hungry Planet has been mentoring teens through books on topics ranging from dating and sex to modesty and meanness. Many of those resources have aimed squarely at the needs of teen girls--with Hayley DiMarco playing a big sister role to thousands of them.
Now it's time for the guys to have a book that's focused entirely on what it means to apply God's truth to the issues that matter most to them. In "God Guy," Michael DiMarco helps young males realize that being a man is not just related to age, but rather developing the character and principles befitting a man of God.
- SKU: 9780800719418
- SKU10: 0800719417
- Title: God Guy: Becoming the Man You're Meant to Be
- Qty Remaining Online: 16
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- Date Published: Oct 2009
- Pages: 171
- Age Range: 13 - 18
- Grade Level: 8th Grade thru College Freshman
- Weight lbs: 0.70
- Dimensions: 8.10" L x 5.60" W x 0.60" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Ikids
- Themes: Sex & Gender | Masculine; Topical | Teen; Sex & Gender | Boy's Interest;
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Religious - Christian - Values & Virtues
NOTE: Related content on this page may not be applicable to all formats of this product.