God Will Make a Way: What to Do When You Don't Know What to Do
Not currently available online.
God has always made a way for mankind. It's His nature. But many times we think we have to make the way ourselves. It's not until we realize that we don't know what to do that we are able to hear God's voice. God Will Make a Way is an approach to specific problems in the Christian's life, but more than that, it's a new approach to solving life itself. Drs. Cloud and Townsend introduce ten "life principles" and then demonstrate how eighteen real-world dilemmas are solved by their application. The book concludes with a plan to encourage each reader to develop a personal strategy for using these principles to bring about life-changing healing.
- SKU: 9781591450252
- SKU10: 159145025X
- Title: God Will Make a Way: What to Do When You Don't Know What to Do
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson Publishers
- Pages: 120
- Playing Time: 120
- Weight lbs: 0.18
- Dimensions: 7.20" L x 4.10" W x 0.52" H
- Features: Unabridged, Price on Product
- Category: TEACHING & TESTIMONY
- Subject: Christian Education - General