Good Grief: A Faith-Based Guide to Understanding and Healing
(CD - Oct 2010)
Not currently available online.
Granger Westberg's gentle wisdom and acute insight into human nature helps grievers understand the ten identifiable stages of grief. Whether grieving a death or divorce, job loss or disappointment, everyone must move through these stages, and we are changed by the experience. Faith makes a difference during these times.
- SKU: 9781610450577
- SKU10: 1610450574
- Title: Good Grief: A Faith-Based Guide to Understanding and Healing
- Publisher: Christianaudio
- Release Date: Oct 01, 2010
- Playing Time: 60
- Weight lbs: 0.20
- Dimensions: 5.40" L x 6.50" W x 0.70" H
- Features: Unabridged, Price on Product
- Category: NON-FICTION ADULT BOOKS ON TAPE OR CD
- Subject: Christian Life - Death, Grief, Bereavement