Good Grief Large Type Edition
(Paperback - Jan 1979)
Not currently available online.
A classic resource, this book describes what happens to us whenever we lose someone or something important. It can be used over the years as individuals encounter a wider variety of grief experiences or as they assist friends in moving beyond grief to good grief. Examines the stages of grief, from stage one - a state of shock - to stage ten - a struggle to affirm reality.
- SKU: 9780800613617
- SKU10: 0800613619
- Title: Good Grief Large Type Edition
- Publisher: Augsburg Fortress Publishing
- Date Published: Jan 1979
- Large Print: Yes
- Pages: 80
- Weight lbs: 0.30
- Dimensions: 9.04" L x 6.06" W x 0.39" H
- Category: DEATH, SUFFERING & CONSOLATION
- Subject: Christian Life - Death, Grief, Bereavement