Growing Up Duggar: It's All about Relationships
(Hardback - Mar 2014)
$19.35 - Online Price
$21.99 - Retail Price
You save: $2.64 (12 %)
It's All About Relationships
In this delightful and very personal book, the four oldest Duggar girls share their hearts and their core beliefs, explaining that it's all about relationships
- Relationship with self: The girls share their own personal journeys to self-acceptance and navi-gating the difficult stage of adolescence.
- Relationship with parents: You'll find revelations about how Jim Bob and Michelle keep the lines of communication open with their children.
- Relationships with siblings: Here, you'll get a peek into the Buddy system, how the siblings handle conflict, and how the loss of little Jubilee (their sister) affected their relationships with each other.
- Relationships with friends: You'll find principles on how the Duggar kids deal with peer pressure and how they interact with friends outside their family.
- Relationships with boys: You'll learn the Duggar view of dating and courtship, and these four sisters will address the often-asked question of when one of them will get married.
- Relationship with God: And woven throughout the book, the girls talk about their most impor-tant relationship of all--their relationship with God and their own personal faith and beliefs.
This candid look into what Jana, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger believe and why they believe it will give you practical insights into your own life and will inspire you to evaluate principles that will work for you.
- SKU: 9781451679168
- SKU10: 1451679165
- Title: Growing Up Duggar: It's All about Relationships
- Qty Remaining Online: 45
- Publisher: Howard Books
- Release Date: Mar 04, 2014
- Pages: 234
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.90
- Dimensions: 9.10" L x 6.20" W x 1.00" H
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Christian Life - Family