Guarding Your Child's Heart: Establish Your Child's Faith Through Scripture Memory and Meditation
(Paperback - Jan 2011)
$11.43 - Online Price
$12.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.56 (12 %)
“Every thought you have creates or reinforces already-created negative or positive beliefs in your heart. These beliefs are the main controllers of our thoughts, words, and actions, which in turn form our emotions. The key to having a high-quality life is to create beliefs within your heart that control your behavior.
In this interactive 12-week companion workbook to the Guarding Your Child’s Heart DVD series, Dr. Gary Smalley presents how-to steps, engaging questions, practical exercises, and fun activities to help the whole family memorize and meditate on key Scriptures.
- SKU: 9781615216345
- SKU10: 1615216340
- Title: Guarding Your Child's Heart: Establish Your Child's Faith Through Scripture Memory and Meditation
- Qty Remaining Online: 4
- Publisher: Navpress Publishing Group
- Date Published: Jan 2011
- Pages: 135
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.58
- Dimensions: 10.01" L x 7.12" W x 0.38" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Illustrated, Bibliography
- Category: YOUTH MINISTRY
- Subject: Christian Education - Children & Youth
NOTE: Related content on this page may not be applicable to all formats of this product.