Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World Study Guide: Finding Intimacy with God in the Busyness of Life
(Paperback - Nov 2013)
$11.43 - Online Price
$12.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.56 (12 %)
As a companion product to Joanna Weaver's 10-week DVD Bible study based on her best-selling book, "Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, "this study guide helps participants discover the "better part" Jesus offered Mary and Martha - the intimate friendship that is found when we take time to sit at His feet.
Featuring an expanded and revised version of the book's original study, this beautiful guide provides space to capture what's been learned from reading the assigned book chapters and the study of God's Word. Practical sidebars, memory verses, video pages and "Make a Plan" prompts make this a resource women will turn to long after the study is done.
"Designed for individuals and groups. To get the most out of the study, each participant will need a copy of the book and the study guide. "
- SKU: 9780307731609
- SKU10: 030773160X
- Title: Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World Study Guide: Finding Intimacy with God in the Busyness of Life
- Qty Remaining Online: 13
- Publisher: Waterbrook Press
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2013
- Pages: 112
- Weight lbs: 0.35
- Dimensions: 8.90" L x 6.00" W x 0.40" H
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - Personal Growth