Heart's Cry: Principles of Prayer (Revised)
Not currently available online.
The human heart cries out for many reasons. But the deepest cry is one of yearning to be filled with God's presence and power. Whether we're praying "help me to forgive" or "show me Your will," our hearts long to connect with God. Jennifer Kennedy Dean will help you learn how to listen for God's answer to your heart's cry. In this book, she shares principles of heart-changing prayer. These principles are not easy steps to making God do what you want, but rather they enable you to live fully in God's power, giving Him your heart to change as He sees fit. The book is made up of 12 chapters, each including discussion questions and a meditation and reflection guide. A leader's guide is also included in the back to make the book useful for group study.
- SKU: 9781596690950
- SKU10: 159669095X
- Title: Heart's Cry: Principles of Prayer
- Publisher: B&H Publishing Group
- Edition Description: Revised
- Pages: 173
- Weight lbs: 0.47
- Dimensions: 8.44" L x 5.58" W x 0.49" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: PRAYER
- Subject: Christian Life - Prayer