Helping Those in Grief: A Guide to Help You Care for Others
(Hardback - 2011)
Not currently available online.
Many pastors and lay counselors have had minimal training in clinical methods of grief counseling. "Helping Those in Grief "is a biblical, practical guide to pastoral counseling written by one of the most respected Christian therapists of our time. This book is the next step after Wright's best-selling "The New Guide to Crisis and Trauma Counseling." Wright brings more than 40 years of clinical and classroom experience to this topic, and shares real-life dialogs from his private
practice to demonstrate healthy, healing counseling sessions. Readers will learn how to counsel and coach both believers and non-believers who are grieving, how to walk alongside them and how to help them find the path to complete restoration.
- SKU: 9780830758715
- SKU10: 0830758712
- Title: Helping Those in Grief: A Guide to Help You Care for Others
- Publisher: Regal Books
- Release Date: Aug 16, 2011
- Pages: 256
- Weight lbs: 1.10
- Dimensions: 9.10" L x 6.20" W x 0.90" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Dust Cover, Bibliography
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Ministry - Counseling & Recovery