Heritage of Lancaster County Boxed Set [With Snowball Stationary]
Not currently available online.
Book 1 - Katie Lapp longs for things forbidden to a young Amish woman, but nothing has prepared her for the devastating revelation that follows an afternoon's discovery. Feeling betrayed, Katie watches the life she has known unravel. Book 2 - She is shunned and alone among strangers, and Katie - now Katherine Mayfield - sets out to locate her birth mother. Will Katherine's path lead to reunion, or into a malicious conspiracy? Book 3 - Unknown to Katherine, her long-lost love seeks her even as she delights in the attentions of another. Still, Katherine yearns for peace - one that requires her to face her Plain heritage.
- SKU: 9780764283727
- SKU10: 0764283723
- Title: Heritage of Lancaster County Boxed Set [With Snowball Stationary]
- Series: Heritage of Lancaster County
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
- Pages: 864
- Age Range: 8 - 22
- Grade Level: 3rd Grade thru Post Graduate
- Weight lbs: 2.28
- Dimensions: 8.49" L x 5.63" W x 3.00" H
- Category: CHILDREN'S FICTION, GENERAL
- Subject: General
Also in "Heritage of Lancaster County" Series