Holding Your Family Together: 5 Simple Steps to Help Bring Your Family Closer to God and Each Other
Not currently available online.
Imagine a home where every person feels loved, valued and heard. Imagine a family that seeks God's wisdom, will and Word together. Imagine an intimate, affectionate community where every night is an experience of caring, sharing, comfort and peace.
You can make this beautiful picture a reality in your home. But it won't happen by accident, you need a plan "Holding Your Family Together" is a workable, powerful plan based on a simple nightly routine: Share, Read, Talk, Pray, Bless. This is the FAITH5, and it has transformed families around the world. No matter your child's age or your family's unique situation, the FAITH5 can work for you. Inside you'll find everything you need to get your family into a nightly habit that will open your hearts to each other and to God.
Does this sound like an impossible dream? It's not, and you can start . . . tonight.
The Faith 5
1. "Sharing "highs and lows of the day
2. "Reading "a key verse of scripture from Sunday's preaching/teaching
3. "Talking "about how the highs and lows relate to the Scripture and asking "What is God saying to my situation?"
4. "Praying "for one another's highs and lows
5. "Blessing "one another before turning out the lights on the day
- SKU: 9780830766314
- SKU10: 0830766316
- Title: Holding Your Family Together: 5 Simple Steps to Help Bring Your Family Closer to God and Each Other
- Publisher: Regal Books
- Pages: 232
- Age Range: 12 - 10
- Grade Level: 7th Grade thru 5th Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.49
- Dimensions: 8.47" L x 5.60" W x 0.64" H
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Christian Life - Family