How Do Dinosaurs Say Good Night?
(Hardback - 2000)
$14.95 - Online Price
$16.99 - Retail Price
You save: $2.04 (12 %)
What if a dinosaur catches the flu?
Does he whimper and whine between each "At-choo"?
Does he drop dirty tissues all over the floor?
Does he fling his medicine out of the door?
Just like kids, little dinosaurs hate being sick. And going to the doctor can be pretty scary. How DO dinosaurs get well soon? They drink lots of juice, and they get lots of rest; they're good at the doctor's, 'cause doctors know best.
As in their first dinosaur book, Yolen and Teague capture children's fears about being sick and put them to rest with playful read-aloud verse and hilarious pictures.
- SKU: 9780590316811
- SKU10: 0590316818
- Title: How Do Dinosaurs Say Good Night?
- Qty Remaining Online: 126
- Publisher: Blue Sky Press (AZ)
- Date Published: Apr 2000
- Book Type: Picture / Wordless
- Pages: 32
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 4 - 8
- Grade Level: Preschool thru 3rd Grade
- Weight lbs: 1.12
- Dimensions: 12.31" L x 9.25" W x 0.36" H
- Features: Price on Product, Illustrated, Ikids, Dust Cover
- Themes: Theometrics | Secular;
- Awards: 2003 Nevada Young Readers' Award (Nominee - Picture Book)
2002 Florida Children's Book Award (Winner - Pre K - 2nd Grade)
2001 Book Sense Book of the Year Award (Nominee - Child. Illus.)
2001 Bookseller's Choice (Winner - Babies and Toddlers)
2001-2002 Buckaroo Book Award (Nominee - Children's)
2001 Christopher Awards (Winner - Ages 6 & Up)
2001 Massachusetts Book Award (MassBook) (Honor Book - Children's Picture)
2001 Texas 2x2 Reading List (Recommended - Children's)
2000 Parents Choice Award (Spring) (1998-2007) (Winner - Approved)
- Category: PICTURE BOOKS
- Subject: Bedtime & Dreams