How Many Miles to Bethlehem?
Not currently available online.
Two modern masters illuminate the Nativity story, creating a sumptuous gift book for families to cherish.
Mary, great with child. The lively donkey. The dignified wise men. The glorious angels. All the beloved figures of the nativity story are given new life by acclaimed poet and novelist Kevin Crossley-Holland, who links their tales into a chain of voices revealing the miracle and meaning of Christmas. Peter Malone's illustrations glow with the same majestic grace. This is a book for art lovers to admire, poets to praise, and families to read together and treasure.
- SKU: 9780439676427
- SKU10: 0439676428
- Title: How Many Miles to Bethlehem?
- Publisher: Arthur A. Levine Books
- Pages: 32
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 4 - 8
- Grade Level: Preschool thru 3rd Grade
- Weight lbs: 1.00
- Dimensions: 10.60" L x 10.58" W x 0.34" H
- Features: Price on Product, Illustrated, Ikids
- Themes: Holiday | Christmas;
- Subject: Religion - Bible Stories - General