How to Get Your Husband to Listen to You: Understanding How Men Communicate
(ePUB - May 2009)
Not currently available online.
You talk for thirty minutes, telling him every detail of your day. He has three great ideas for how to fix your problems.
"Why can't you just "listen "to me?" you ask. You pull back, he gives up, and your marriage suffers.
The problem? He's a man. And you expect a girlfriend.
You could play the blame game. Or dish out the cold treatment. Or find a better way
Many women feel their husbands don't listen the way they "should."" How to Get Your Husband to Listen to You "is not about how to change a man's God-given way of thinking but about how to initiate healthy communication and enjoy the blessing of a husband who "wants "to listen.
Discover specific ways to:
- Help your husband value what you say and how you say it
- Understand what your husband "really "wants (and it might not be what you think )
- Rebuild love and respect in your marriage
- Become a wife whose husband wants her insights
- Strengthen communication in marriage through your communication with God
- Give your husband the "desire" to listen to your needs, your words, and your heart
- SKU: 9780307561589
- SKU10: 0307561585
- Title: How to Get Your Husband to Listen to You: Understanding How Men Communicate
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Release Date: May 27, 2009
- Pages: 240
- Category: LOVE & MARRIAGE
- Subject: Christian Life - Love & Marriage