We all want to love our lives, enjoy our family, and have a blessed home .
Yet most of us are living life for tomorrow, not loving the process and not enjoying today.
Have you ever said:
- If my husband/wife would change . I'd be happy.
- If I had more money . I'd be happy.
- If I were thinner . I'd be happy.
The "ifs" and the "whens" are life stealers. To find lasting happiness, we must learn the secret to loving our lives right now How many of us are still biding our time on this journey called life asking, "Are we there yet?" Dear friend, life is the journey, not the arrival.
- No one can live your life as well as you can. No one can be you as well as you.
- Whatever you're going through today is not the big picture; it's just today's picture.
- If we learn to appreciate and take care of what we have, God will bless it and give us more . much more.
- You don't have to wait for the future to enjoy your life. You can literally begin today
You must believe that God is very excited about your life. The only question remaining is: "Can you be excited about your life too?"
This book will truly teach you to love your life