I Can Do It! (Sesame Street)
(ePUB - Mar 2012)
Not currently available online.
Mastering new skills is a part of growing up and every stage of development is marked by such learning. But sometimes a child will have a hard time with a new challenge. So here are Elmo, Big Bird, and their "Sesame Street" friends (including Grover, Zoe, Bert, Ernie, Rosita, and Telly) to show kids that it's terrific to learn how to do something new, and also, that if you get stuck, you can always ask for help from a parent, a teacher, a sibling, or a friend. And even asking for a hand can be a little bit hard at first This Step 1 Step into Reading emphasizes core "Sesame Street" values of cooperation, friendship, and trying new things. The short rhyming text will please children who are just beginning to read on their own.
- SKU: 9780307979827
- SKU10: 0307979822
- Title: I Can Do It! (Sesame Street)
- Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2012
- Pages: 32
- Age Range: 4 - 6
- Grade Level: Preschool thru 1st Grade
- Category: CHILDREN'S FICTION, GENERAL
- Subject: Readers - Intermediate