I Gave Dating a Chance: A Biblical Perspective to Balance the Extremes
(Paperback - Feb 2000)
$13.19 - Online Price
$14.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.80 (12 %)
In recent years, " dating" has become a dirty word in many Christian circles. So dirty, in fact, that young believers are now encouraged simply not to date. This position has provoked an open debate among teens, their parents and youth workers, and single adults. For a great number of them, many questions remain unanswered.
" Lord, what do I do with this desire to date?"
" Can dating be an option for young adults who love the Lord and long to please Him?"
Is not dating really the only acceptable option in God's eyes? The answer, assures author and youth pastor Jeramy Clark, is a resounding " No "
The time has come for a sound, biblical, and practical approach that balances out the extreme perspectives: dating without responsibility versus a complete withdrawal from the dating process. Learn how you can confidently pursue healthy dating relationships that are characterized by holiness and integrity--and ultimately bring glory and honor to God--in I Gave Dating a Chance.
- SKU: 9781578563296
- SKU10: 1578563291
- Title: I Gave Dating a Chance: A Biblical Perspective to Balance the Extremes
- Qty Remaining Online: 120
- Publisher: Waterbrook Press
- Date Published: Feb 2000
- Pages: 192
- Weight lbs: 0.46
- Dimensions: 8.27" L x 5.50" W x 0.52" H
- Features: Price on Product
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Awards: 2001 Gold Medallion Book Awards (Nominee - Youth)
- Category: SINGLES
- Subject: Christian Life - Relationships