I Like Giving: The Transforming Power of a Generous Life
(Paperback - Feb 2014)
$13.19 - Online Price
$14.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.80 (12 %)
""Important and exciting "I Like Giving" could be the beginning of a movement of generosity." "
When you choose to live a generous life, you start to change and so does the world around you. Something incredible happens when giving becomes your own idea, not something you do out of duty or obligation.
When you move from awareness to action, miracles happen. As you make giving a lifestyle, you'll realize you're not only loving life more, you're also creating a more generous world-- a better world for all of us.
Rich with inspiring stories and practical suggestions, "I Like Giving" helps you create a lifestyle of generosity. Inside you'll find:
- Giving--something you get to do, not something you've got to do.
- How to raise kids with a sensitivity to others' needs.
- You don't have to be a millionaire to make a difference.
- Practical ideas for giving to people around you every day.
"I Like Giving" is about experiencing the joy of giving. We all have something to give. Giving goes way beyond money or things. It can be a listening ear, a touch, or simply the gift of time. Giving is living.
- SKU: 9781601425751
- SKU10: 1601425759
- Title: I Like Giving: The Transforming Power of a Generous Life
- Qty Remaining Online: 60
- Publisher: Waterbrook Press
- Release Date: Feb 18, 2014
- Pages: 203
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.45
- Dimensions: 8.00" L x 5.30" W x 0.70" H
- Category: FINANCE AND CAREER
- Subject: Christian Life - Stewardship & Giving