If matching wits with an elusive elk, chasing an antelope, or hunting pheasants excites you or someone you love, I'd Rather Be Hunting is perfect Longtime hunter Stephen Sorenson shares memorable hunting stories and occasional misadventures to encourage you to enjoy God's great outdoors. You'll find strategies for success in the field and life as you go on hunting adventures that include:
- getting within shooting distance of eagle-eyed pronghorns
- stalking elusive mountain goats
- dropping a bull elk in the middle of a charge
- teaching a new hunter how to bag pheasants and chukars
- scoping wily, nimble-footed deer
In these exciting hunting stories, you'll discover what it takes to persevere, give thanks in all situations, develop strong friendships, and experience how much God loves you and wants you to grow in Him.