If God Is Good, Why Do We Hurt?
(Paperback - 2010)
$17.51 - Online Price
$19.90 - Retail Price
You save: $2.39 (12 %)
Special 10-pack, ideal for church giveaways, grief support group members, or individual gifting to a loved one
The encouragement we crave--when we're most in need
Out of the deepest hurts of the human condition, Randy Alcorn brings into clear focus our most pressing questions about evil and suffering--including those that wrench our souls when we or someone we love is victimized by evil or assaulted by disease.
He faces these questions with seasoned sensitivity, skillful insight, and a heart of compassion. He dodges none of the difficulties, and never lapses into platitudes, hand-wringing, or oversimplification.
On this troubling but inescapable topic, you'll find frank acknowledgment of the inherent limitations that set humanity apart from the God who has none. There's also generous, real encouragement that brings God nearer in our understanding when we need His comfort the most. And amid our heavy doubts and swirling confusion on this topic, Randy Alcorn points us ultimately toward Jesus as "the only answer bigger than the questions."
- SKU: 9781601423412
- SKU10: 1601423411
- Title: If God Is Good, Why Do We Hurt?
- Qty Remaining Online: 10
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Release Date: May 18, 2010
- Pages: 80
- Units Per Item: 10
- Weight lbs: 0.92
- Dimensions: 6.10" L x 4.56" W x 2.33" H
- Features: Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: DEATH, SUFFERING & CONSOLATION
- Subject: Christian Life - Death, Grief, Bereavement