Independence Day: Graduating Into a New World of Freedom, Temptation, and Opportunity
Not currently available online.
Graduation day is independence day for young people. It is the pivotal moment when their lives become more their own than their parents' or their teachers'. But what do you do with all that freedom? The crucial years after graduation, when life decisions and temptations and opportunities flood a young adult's life, are the years that can either make them . . . or break them.
New from Hungry Planet and bestselling author Michael DiMarco, "Independence Day" is the book every grad needs. With his solid scriptural base and tell-it-like-it-is style, Michael shows young readers that great freedom often comes with great temptation--but that it also brings opportunity for growth and success that is blessed by their heavenly Father. And that's the goal toward which he guides them in this engaging new grad book.
- SKU: 9780800720698
- SKU10: 0800720695
- Title: Independence Day: Graduating Into a New World of Freedom, Temptation, and Opportunity
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- Pages: 142
- Weight lbs: 0.50
- Dimensions: 7.10" L x 5.10" W x 0.50" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product
- Category: NON-FICTION CHILDREN'S BOOKS/BOOKS ON TAPE OR CD
- Subject: Christian Ministry - Youth