Introduction to World Religions [With Study Guide]
Not currently available online.
A leading textbook for world religion, this new hardcover Study Edition is designed to help students in their study and research of the world's religious traditions. Known and valued for its balanced approach and its respected board of consulting editors, this text addresses ways to study religion, provides broad coverage of diverse religions, and offers an arresting layout with rich illustrations. Each new copy is packaged with the paperback "A Study Companion to Introduction to World Religions", which contains a wide array of study and research aids. Summaries, biographies, key terms, questions, readings, and research aids are collected into one convenient volume for student use.
- SKU: 9780800698430
- SKU10: 0800698436
- Title: Introduction to World Religions [With Study Guide]
- Publisher: Fortress Press
- Includes: STUDY GUIDE
- Weight lbs: 4.00
- Dimensions: 9.70" L x 7.40" W x 1.80" H
- Features: Textbook
- Themes: Theometrics | Academic;
- Category: RELIGIONS, VARIOUS
- Subject: Comparative Religion