Is God Always with Me?
(Hardback - Dec 2005)
Not currently available online.
These delightful new additions to the Little Blessings line help young children understand two more basic truths about God and Jesus. "Why Is There a Cross?" tackles the difficult subject of Christ's death. This read-to-me book for children ages 3 6 explains both the how and the why of Christ's death in simple words and pictures that communicate the wonder of his sacrifice. "Is God Always with Me?" introduces children ages 3 6 to the idea that God is a part of their everyday lives. This read-to-me book with beautiful illustrations and pleasant rhyming verses conveys the comforting truth that God is with us wherever we go, no matter what."
- SKU: 9781414302874
- SKU10: 1414302878
- Title: Is God Always with Me?
- Series: Little Blessings (Tyndale)
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
- Date Published: Dec 2005
- Pages: 59
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 3 - 6
- Grade Level: Preschool thru 1st Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.54
- Dimensions: 7.38" L x 6.10" W x 0.43" H
- Features: Price on Product, Illustrated
- Category: DEVOTIONALS
- Subject: Christian Theology - General
Also in "Little Blessings (Tyndale)" Series