Is God Real?
(Paperback - 2007)
Not currently available online.
There are some questions you can't avoid, no matter what you believe. The question of God plagues true believers and earnest agnostics alike. Where does God come from? Can God be known? What difference does it make? This Critical Questions Discussion Guide by William Lane Craig and Charles Taliaferro provides a forum for exploring this question in a group or individually. Here are the engaging insights of world-class philosophers and theologians to help you on your way.
- SKU: 9780830831517
- SKU10: 0830831517
- Title: Is God Real?
- Series: Rzim Critical Questions Discussion Guides
- Publisher: IVP Connect
- Date Published: Jul 2007
- Pages: 80
- Weight lbs: 0.22
- Dimensions: 7.96" L x 5.82" W x 0.39" H
- Features: Table of Contents
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: STUDY GUIDE
- Subject: Christian Theology - General
Also in "Rzim Critical Questions Discussion Guides" Series