It Works for Us: The Clergy's Church Growth Handbook
(Paperback - Nov 1993)
$11.40 - Online Price
$12.95 - Retail Price
You save: $1.55 (12 %)
The reason you have this manual in your hands is that you hope yours can become a growing congregation. The question is "How?"
This study has been prepared by a minister whose church increased its membership from 790 to 1,200 plus and its worship attendance from 340 to 650 in five years.
The study is designed to help you and your church develop a positive, practical, biblical-based answer to the question: "How can it happen to us?"
Chapter titles include:
- The approach
- Prayer, power, Bible power and Small group dynamics
- Christian education
- Getting started
Dr. Michael Brown, chairperson of the Commission on Evangelism and Church Growth for The United Methodist Church in western North Carolina, is pastor of one of the most rapidly growing United Methodist congregations in his state. He serves as a church growth/revitalization consultant through Growth Plus and The National Evangelistic Association.
- SKU: 9781556735097
- SKU10: 155673509X
- Title: It Works for Us: The Clergy's Church Growth Handbook
- Qty Remaining Online: 109
- Publisher: CSS Publishing Company
- Date Published: Nov 1993
- Pages: 108
- Weight lbs: 0.32
- Dimensions: 8.26" L x 5.41" W x 0.28" H
- Themes: Theometrics | Mainline;
- Category: CHURCH LIFE
- Subject: Christian Church - Church Administration