Jan Karon's Mitford Cookbook & Kitchen Reader: Recipes from Mitford Cooks, Favorite Tales from Mitford Books
(Paperback - Sep 2010)
Not currently available online.
A collection of beautiful anedotes, delicious recipes, and memorable scenes from the Mitford books by the bestselling author of "At Home in Mitford" and "Somebody Safe with Somebody Good"
" Jan Karon's] wonderful cookbook is like a souvenir scrapbook to be dipped into time and again. The real world should be as good as Mitford." --"The Cleveland Plain Dealer"
Millions of readers have discovered the delights of a trip to Mitford, and they've all found themselves hankering for mouthwatering dishes like Father Tim's Rector's Meatloaf and Esther Bolick's outrageously delicious Orange Marmalade Cake. Now, Jan Karon makes it easy to satisfy all these cravings and many more. Along with 150 fabulous recipes are Jan's personal reminiscences, dozens fo beloved scenes from each of the Mitford books, jokes, cooking tips, blessings, and a wonderful story never before published in the novels. For readers and cooks alike, "Jan Karon's Mitford Cookbook & Kitchen Reader" is a veritable feast.
- SKU: 9780143118176
- SKU10: 014311817X
- Title: Jan Karon's Mitford Cookbook & Kitchen Reader: Recipes from Mitford Cooks, Favorite Tales from Mitford Books
- Publisher: Penguin Books
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2010
- Pages: 363
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 18 - UP
- Grade Level: College Freshman thru Up
- Weight lbs: 2.31
- Dimensions: 8.96" L x 8.90" W x 0.80" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Index, Illustrated
- Category: COUNTER CARDS
- Subject: Regional & Ethnic - American - General